Meraki 2.2 Jeolikote- Ranikhet- Jeolikote
0 Days & -1 Nights
Jeolikote is a hill station in the Nainital district of the state of Uttarakhand, India. Jeolikote is situated at an altitude of 1,219 meters. It is also known as the Gateway to Naini Lake. It is an ideal place for those who are interested in floral culture and butterfly catching.
The charming hill station of Ranikhet is located in the Almora district of Uttarakhand at an elevation of 1,829 mts above sea level. The hill station Ranikhet, literally meaning - Queens Land, is an all-season tourist-spot for the admirers of the natural beauty.
Day 0 :
Delhi to Jeolikote
Assemble at Akshardham opposite NEXA showroom at 9:30 pm. Our Group coordinators will be there to receive you. Get your seats in traveler/minibus post that journey shall begin to our destination Jeolikote. This is valid only for people who have opted for transportation services from Delhi to Delhi.
Do you have any minimum speed criteria for this ride?
This Ride is a time format where you need to map the timelines for the ride. These timelines will be easily mapped by any rider whose average pace of riding is a minimum of 8-10 km/hr in mountains. If you will not be able to manage well in time, no need to worry. Our support team will be there to take you from Point A to B and you can again continue your ride from there.
I am an Amateur cyclist can I register for it as I want to join this ride for an experience?
Yes, you can do that and our team will be there to make sure you get the best experience of riding. As our team is of qualified and experienced riders team so they will help you to understand how much to push the limits and when to rest.
I am under 18 can I also join the ride?
Yes, you can also join the ride with the consent of your parents. You have to get a disclaimer form signed by your parents and submit it before the ride with us.
What Things do I need to Carry?
Things to Carry
- Helmet (
- Front Headlight (
- Tail Light (
- Reflective Vest/ Tape (
- Water Bottle/Sipper (
- Cycling gloves (
- 1 Small Backpack
- 3 Jersey?s
- 3 Shorts
- 1 Sweatshirt
- 1 lower/ Track pant
- 2 T-shirts
- 1 Jeans
- 1 Sleeper
- 2 pairs of cycling shoes (in case one gets wet due to rain and water on the way)
- 3 pair of socks
- Sunglasses or eyewear for the day and riding in a dark time.
- 1 Raincoat / Windcheater
- extra batteries or charger for Cycling lights
- Mini tool kit
- 2 Cycle Tubes
- Personal Toiletries
- Any medicine if you are taking
: Your bag should not be weighing more than 7 kg.
If I forgot to bring any of the mandatory things you have mentioned, will I be allowed to ride?
No, without any of the mandatory things as mentioned above you are not allowed to ride. So either bring them along or you have to purchase from us or from the market before the ride begins.
What support will be provided by you?
- Technical support
- Mechanical support
- Hydration support
- Luggage Carrying support
- Nutrition support (Energy bars, Fruit cakes, Chips, Dates, Electrolytes Tabs, Energy gels, Biscuits)
Will medical support is also there for riders?
Yes FIRST-AID shall be provided immediately to the rider as and when needed. If in case any critical emergency rider needs to visit the hospital that shall be taken care of by us. But the expense of the hospital shall be taken care of by rider only.
Does tour cost cover our medical insurance also?
No, tour cost doesn't include your medical insurance.
How can I reach Jeolikote?
To reach Jeolikote there are different modes of transportation available like train and buses.
For better understanding how to reach from your city to
, and then at the start point please connect us through contacting us form available on the website.
What are the safety rules for this Tour?
1) It is compulsory to wear a helmet for the entire duration of the ride. Riders without a helmet will not be permitted to start.
2) For night riding, bicycles must be equipped with front and rear lights attached firmly to the vehicle. Lights must be fully functional at all times. If lights will not be working you are not allowed to ride.
3) Every rider must use their lights. All riders must wear a reflective vest that clearly places reflective material prominently on the front and back of the rider. If you will not be wearing reflective vests you are not allowed to ride.
4) This ride is open to any amateur cyclist regardless of his or her cycling affiliations. Riders (under the age of 18) must get a consent form signed by his or her parent or legal guardian
5) Each rider must be covered by liability insurance, either by a group policy or by a personal policy.
6) Our Sikh brothers - We have RELAXED THE MANDATORY HELMET RULE for Sikh Riders. But the rider must either wear a full Turban/Dumala and not just a Patka/Keski.
Can I get the detailed route map of the ride?
Yes, this shall be provided to only confirmed riders with the defined timelines.
If I am taking cycle on rent what all will be provided along it?
If you are taking a cycle on Rent we shall be providing cycle along with the helmet. Rest all the accessories you have to bring on your own and accessories are not available on Rent.
Booking Price 2,000 Inr
Customize Your Trips