2 Days & 1 Nights
Jeolikote is a hill station in the Nainital district of the state of Uttarakhand, India. Jeolikote is situated at an altitude of 1,219 meters. It is also known as the Gateway to Naini Lake. It is an ideal place for those who are interested in floral culture and butterfly catching.
Mukteshwar is a town and tourist destination in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India. It sits high in the Kumaon Hills at an altitude of 2286 meters (7500 feet), 51 km from Nainital, 72 km from Haldwani, and 343 km from Delhi.
Day 0 :
Journey will start at 10 pm from Noida city Centre to Jeolikote (7 hours)
Day 1 :
Jeolikote - Mukteshwar (57 KM)
Enjoy the welcome tea and fresh Pakoras. The ride will start at 9 am to the Scenic roads of Mukteshwar and clouds all over is the best part of that place. After reaching Mukteshwar, enjoy with the co-riders and have dinner. Post dinner we will rest because the next day ride will start early in the morning.
Day 2 :
Mukteshwar ? Ramgarh- Jeolikote (67 KM)
Early morning ride will start from Mukteshwar and we will go back to Jeolikote via Ramgarh which can be the best downhill you?ve ever witnessed. The astounding views on the way back to Jeolikote will make you fall in love with mountains, clouds, nature and cycling again. Enjoy your lunch after the long beautiful ride and get fresh.
We will do the ride facilitation, and post that we will start our return journey to Noida.
What are the safety rules for this cycle ride?
1) It is compulsory to wear a helmet for the entire duration of the ride. Riders without a helmet will not be permitted to start.
2) For night riding, bicycles must be equipped with front and rear lights attached firmly to the vehicle. Lights must be fully functional at all times. If lights will not be working you are not allowed to ride.
3) Every rider must use their lights. All riders must wear a reflective vest that clearly places reflective material prominently on the front and back of the rider. If you will not be wearing reflective vests you are not allowed to ride.
4) This ride is open to any amateur cyclist regardless of his or her cycling affiliations. Riders (under the age of 18) must get a ?consent form? signed by his or her parent or legal guardian.
5) To participate in this event, a rider must fill out the registration form, sign a ?waiver of liability?, and pay the registration fee.
6) Each rider must be covered by liability insurance, either by a group policy or by a personal policy.
7) Our Sikh brothers - We have RELAXED THE MANDATORY HELMET RULE for Sikh Riders. But the rider must either wear a full Turban/Dumala and not just a Patka/Keski.
Booking Price 1,500 Inr
Customize Your Trips